A SUCCESS STORY: DIRECT APPROACH, MIXED APPROACH AND HEAD HUNTING
Direct approach to a profile: Electronic Simulation Engineer
Engineering - Electronics, Embedded Systems and Software
SME specialising in engineering and testing for the protection of systems against radiative and electromagnetic aggression, a leading company in France and Europe on its market.
Location: Ile de France
In the context of a new project in the aeronautics and defence sector, our client is looking for its "Electronic Simulation Engineer”. The scope of the assignment mainly concerns the following missions:
- Collect all the information necessary to carry out simulations of the electronic boards/subassemblies of the systems studied.
- Model, using circuit simulation tools, the constraints and electronic boards/sub-assemblies under consideration.
- Carry out vulnerability analysis simulations of the electronic boards/sub-assemblies of the systems under study
- Propose and evaluate solutions for protecting electronic boards/sub-assemblies with regard to the constraints considered.
- Carry out R&T activities and technical-operational studies related to this field.
Danem People Solution
- A direct "hunting" approach that initially enabled us to benchmark the French market.
- This approach enables us to scan all potential corporate targets: Clients, consultancies/engineering companies.
- Mapping of the electronic engineering market (embedded systems)
- Quick and shared focus on client targets, consulting/engineering companies
- Presentation of a short list of 5 candidates from these 2 targets.
- Accompaniment of our client and candidates throughout the selection, contractualisation and integration phases of the company.
- Taking professional references
- Recruitment of an electronic simulation engineer from a major French player who designs and manufactures high density FPGA-based rugged boards and systems.
- Follow-up of the integration of the recruited candidate.
Company, candidate, freelance: contact us to benefit from the support of a recruitment and HR consultancy firm made up of engineering experts!
By telephone: +44 29 2048 7771 (Cardiff)