A SUCCESS STORY: DIRECT APPROACH, MIXED APPROACH AND HEAD HUNTING
Direct approach to a profile: SAP Developer
IT Digital - ERP
SME specialising in the agri-food industry for over 30 years. This company is part of a large French group providing it with the stability to support its development projects.
As part of a development project around the SAP ERP solution, our client is looking for a SAP Developer.
The scope of consolidation mainly concerns :
- Carry out the developments described by the specifications received
- Write technical specifications based on functional specifications
- Manage the implementation of specific programs, interfaces, data transfer, forms in compliance with the methods and state of the art of programming.
- To test the programmes developed individually and in terms of recipe.
Danem People Solution
- A mixed approach that initially enabled us to benchmark the French market for Sage EM (X3) ERP integrators in the Auvergne Rhône Alpes region.
- This mixed approach enabled us to scan all potential corporate targets: publishers, consultancies/integrators.
- Mapping of the Sage EM ERP integrator market (X3) in the Auvergne Rhône Alpes region.
- Implementation of mixed approach operations of targeted profiles
- Pre-selection of candidates on the basis of defined criteria: experience, skills, motivations, etc.
- Individual interviews with pre-selected candidates, technical testing
- Regular reporting on the progress of the process
- Accompaniment of our client and candidates throughout the selection and contractualisation phases.
- Professional reference taking.
- Follow-up of the integration of the recruited candidate.
Company, candidate, freelance: contact us to benefit from the support of a recruitment and HR consultancy firm made up of engineering experts!
By telephone: +44 29 2048 7771 (Cardiff)