Détails de l'emploi
Our client is a subsidiary of a large Scandinavian group specialising in the development and management of wind turbine infrastructures (onshore/offshore) around the world. In order to prepare its growth in the UK, we are recruiting new wind project managers (m/f) for the whole territory.
- Renewable Energies
- Identification of new available land for the development of new wind energy projects.
- Evaluation of technical and regulatory constraints, and integration into a geographic information system such as Quantum GIS.
- Production of presentation materials (maps, photomontages, topographical sections, etc.) required for meetings with local elected officials and land owners and operators.
- Development of institutional and commercial relations with networks of contacts likely to bring new opportunities (elected officials, administrations, associations, agencies, individuals, etc.).
- Conducting negotiations with land owners and farmers in order to secure them (signing a promise of lease).
Technical or commercial training, Bac + 4/5 degree (Engineering school, DESS, Master, or business school).
Minimum 2-5 years experience in wind project development.
You have a perfect command of the Q-GIS tool and have a proven track record with an operator or a design office in the in-depth study of the constraints of a wind power project.
Mastery of town planning rules, legal notions of land, a good knowledge of the regional environment and the ability to quickly analyse the potential of a plot of land in order to study the feasibility of an operation from a technical and administrative point of view are assets.