Détails de l'emploi
To support the development of its fibre optic network deployment activity, we are looking for a fibre optic engineer (m/f) for our client.
- Metropolitan UK
- Systems / Networks and Telecoms
Your role will be to :
- Participate in exchanges between the customer and the network operator to ensure that technical and contractual obligations are met,
- Manage the handover of the works built by the client (civil engineering, optical networks, optical exchanges, etc.) to the operator,
- To check that the operator correctly applies the service catalogue and the price list to network customers,
- Monitor the technical correctness of the various services offered by the operator,
- Participate in the financial control of the Delegate and in particular the amounts of the fees paid to the client,
- Participate in the drafting of documents required for the client's services, and participate in the presentation of annual reports to the client's decision-making bodies,
- If necessary, support all the teams involved in the RIP project on network engineering issues.
With an engineering or university degree (5 years) in energy/telecom or roads/networks, you wish to join a human-sized project team working in a stimulating technical context.
The skills required for the position are :
- Knowledge of the FTTH deployment framework in the UK (technical, regulations, etc.) and the associated technical engineering.
- Experience required in the field of VRD and infrastructure work on telecom networks.
- Experience in the use of GIS and mapping tools and IT agility.