(( product.title ))
|Type de contrat||CDI|
|Métier recherché Ingenierie||Energies Renouvelables|
|Métier recherché IT Digital||/|
Prix au volume
|A partir de (( key ))||(( amount(price.ht) )) HT||(( amount(price.ttc) ))|
Détails de l'emploi
Reporting to the Senior Vice President New Energy Ventures (NEV) you develop and own the business plan for New Energy Ventures EV (offshore renewable energy (offshore wind, waves, green hydrogen systems). Responsible for all commercial activities in the New Energy Venture business landscape–Financing, investments, strategic agreements, client and partner contracts.
The main scope covers following activities :
- Develop and own the Commercial strategy for offshore green hydrogen systems
- Establish a clear market segment selection, and establish a detailed “go to market” strategy foreach of the selected segments.
- Build and lead a global sales and business development team responsible for development of market position within each segment
- Together with head of NEV, develop and own the business plan for Deep Purple and other projects, including financial strategy
- For each market segment, develop new and innovative commercial and contracting models suitable for the relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain the global partnerships needed to deliver superior customer value in selected segments. Partnerships will be toward suppliers of technology, products, financing and services. Further, partnerships toward operators of offshore energy systems
- Advisor to EVP level in the company within area of responsibility
- Develop and maintain an efficient interface toward existing commercial department in the company
- Project development–develop external engagements to take Deep Purple into commercial viable projects
- Partnering–select and drive partnerships and consortiums
- Agreements and contracts–Be the architect
- Investments–select and drive investments to develop healthy business position
- M&A–select and assist corporate processes
- Develop and own the business strategy and plan for the company and for the Deep Purple brand.
- Execute the business plan.
- Building business in the renewable energy space will involve venture investments and positions, carefully building project portfolio in the desired strategic direction with agreed risk. AS the MD, the responsibility will include establishment of the needed risk capital fund, and management of it.
- Create a winning team able to deliver on an ambitious business plan, including the financial targets.
- Commercialize Deep Purple and other NEV projects into global operations, aligned with the company operations.
- Responsible for all company operations, investments and business.
- Guiding the company into scalable and profitable positions in the renewable space.
- Be part of the company’s leadership.
- Higher technical and commercial education.
- Overview of the relevant renewable technologies, market and competitors.
Broad experience and demonstrated result in the Key Account/ Partnering terrain, preferable including positions within the offshore wind or hydrogen market
- Technology and innovation investments as core in “go to market” strategy
- Consortium and partner build
Required interpersonal and managerial skills:
- Internally motivated to drive energy change
- Have a proactive can-do attitude with the ability find solution to meet client expectations
- Fundamentally interested in the development of the dynamic and rapidly changing Renewable Energy market
- Ability to take decisions under uncertainty with a balanced risk
- Leading team in a venture landscape
- Have the ability to work and create results through the team
- Have a highly collaborative mindset, strong ability to lead through influence rather than authority is needed. Can apply strong listening skills to understand client needs and convert to right client offering
- Self-driven and decisive. Speed and execution momentum is required.
- Have a strong strategic-and commercial mindset
- Possess a strong entrepreneurial mindset to be part of Company set for massive growth.
- 100,000 € - 150,000 € par an plus primes et avantages.
The future with our client:
- Potential career path, if possible
- Global mobility opportunities if relevant
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team if relevant