Terms and Conditions
- Any Candidate making a referral is only entitled to refer a particular person once and can not refer themselves.
- Any Candidate can make as many referrals as they choose, providing that they are different referrals each time.
- A Candidate Referral is valid for 12 months from the initial submission date recorded by Danem People Technical Recruitment Ltd.
- All monies paid by The Company to The Candidate will be less any associated taxation and NI payments.
- These terms are subject to change without prior notification.
The recommendation monies are only due when all the following conditions are met;
- The Referral starts a new fulltime employed position with a company that Danem People Technical Recruitment Ltd has introduced them to.
- The Company is able to successfully and legally submit a payment to A Client in direct relation to The Referral.
- The Referral stays in the Clients direct employment for more than 12 weeks.
- A Client pays The Company in full for the recruitment services associated with the Referral.
- At no time during the initial 12 weeks of employment by the Client do they communicate to Danem People Technical Recruitment Ltd that they are unhappy in any way with the Referral.
Any payment made will be sent via cheque.
Cheques will only be made payable to The Candidate.
Danem People Technical Recruitment Ltd hold the right to withhold any payment to the Candidate providing they have a valid reason to do so.
Please login to access your account, update your details, view the progress of your applications or upload a C.V.
Candidate Referral Scheme Terms and Conditions - Definitions
The Company - Meaning Danem People Technical Recruitment Ltd, a recruitment agency.
The Candidate - Meaning the person or persons who are providing the referral.
The Referral - The person who is being referred to Danem People Technical Recruitment Ltd.
A Clients - Any company that purchases and uses the services offered by Danem People Technical Recruitment Ltd.